If you’re looking for the perfect white label email marketing solution to elevate your business's campaigns, you’ve come to the right place.
In this comprehensive guide, we've compared some of the top solutions, including our very own Beefree SDK. With AI-powered email creation, seamless integration into your SaaS application, template catalog API, real-time collaboration, and a user-friendly interface, Beefree SDK reigns as the go-to content toolkit for over 600+ SaaS brands.
What is white label email marketing?
White label email marketing solutions enable you to repackage and sell email marketing services as your own. This allows you to leverage your expertise and infrastructure while presenting services under your own brand name. By customizing the email marketing platform, templates, and analytics to reflect your branding, you can achieve a seamless integration with your overall marketing strategy.
For instance, let's say that you are a digital marketing agency seeking to expand its services. By adopting a white label email marketing solution, you can offer clients a comprehensive email marketing strategy without the need to invest in developing and maintaining an in-house email marketing platform. Ultimately, this approach strengthens client relationships, enhances revenue generation, and supports growth!
White label email marketing: Software or platform?
When it comes to white label email marketing, it's important to understand the difference between software vs. platform.
- White label email marketing software: A standalone application that offers user-friendly tools that can be integrated into your sending platform to offer your users simplicity and ease of use.
- White label email marketing platform: A more comprehensive solution that includes software along with additional features like CRM, advanced analytics, and multi-channel marketing automation. Platforms are great if you are a business with complex marketing needs and need centralized management.
If you are new to white label email marketing, opting for software is often the practical choice. Software solutions are cost-effective, easy to set up and maintain, and require less technical expertise.
The 7 best white label email marketing softwares & platforms
We've handpicked 7 of the best white label email market tools to help you choose the best one for your unique needs. It’s important to consider factors like pricing, user-friendliness, customer support, and scalability - as it will make a huge impact in the efficiency and success of your email marketing campaigns.
1. Brevo (previously known as SendinBlue):
Brevo’s while label software, BrevoPlus, offers a host of benefits for businesses looking to provide email marketing services under their own brand. With over 2,000 customers and 200M emails and SMS sent per day, BrevoPlus is a great option for companies running email marketing programs at large scales.
As of right now, Brevo’s pricing is not on their public website. Pricing may vary based on your organizations size and needs. For detailed pricing information, a demo with their sales or customer support team may be required.
- Tailored onboarding process for rapid deployment
- Integration to most commonly known and used tools
- Custom events tracking to send trigger emails
- Tailored IP set-up ensuring quick integration
- Technical knowledge may be required for initial setup, customization, and upkeep
- Highly complex design customizations may require your users to have knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Pricing may not align with the budget of smaller businesses and agencies
2. Unlayer Embed
Unlike Brevo, Unlayer Embed is a tool made to supports your existing email platform. Unlayer is an embeddable “plug and play” email and page editor that allows brands to offer a more intuitive email design experience. Unlayer Embed offers a few resources for developers including their support documentation and code samples and demos to make the integration process a whole lot easier.
- Forever free: unlimited users
- Paid plans: Startup ($149/month), Business ($299/month), Growth ($599/month)
- Customized plans: available for enterprise clients.
- User-friendly drag-and-drop interface
- Pre built email and web templates for easy content creation
- Custom tools to help you add your users add their own content blocks
- Requires Integration with an Email Service Provider for sending emails
- May need a learning curve for advanced features
- Limited AMP features are offered
3. Chamaileon SDK
Chamaileon SDK offers software components for you to offer your users with smoother email creation. With three plugin: “collaborative, drag n’ drop email editor,” “email preview,” and “email thumbnail - Chamaileon SDK is customizable depending on your unique needs.
The pricing for their SDK is not available on their website, but pricing for their email builder platform app is as follows:
- Standard: $300/month
- Premium: $400/month
- Scale: $1200/month
- Addons available to offer users with more solutions
- Customizable depending on your unique needs
- The more customization you require, the bigger the investment
- Higher pricing compared to other platforms
- Limited integration options
4. Stripo plugin
- Free: up to 100 unique emails
- Paid plans: Startup ($100/month) and Business ($550/month)
- Customized plans: available for enterprise clients.
- Customization of drag-and-drop blocks depending on your goal
- External image libraries such as Pexels and IconFinder
- Modular email design for faster email creation
- May not be the best choice for teams that require robust collaboration features.
- Template gallery access is limited for startups and free plans
- Some users may find its customization options limited, especially if they have specific design requirements.
5. Mailjet Embedded
Mailjet Embedded is a popular white label email marketing platform that allows integration within your application. With Mailjet Embedded, you can leverage a range of email marketing features, including a audience segmentation, A/B testing, and campaign performance tracking.
- Forever Free Plan: Send up to 6,000 emails per month
- Essential Plan: $15/month
- Premium Plan: $25/month
- Custom Plan: Available upon request
- A/B testing capabilities
- Themes and templates
- Drag and drop email builder
- Limitations or complexities when integrating with existing tech stack
- Mailjet provides tools for compliance, but users must ensure they follow all relevant regulations
- Limited Customization and some find the templates restrictive
BigMailer is a cloud-based solution that automates digital campaign processes using Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). It provides a unified dashboard for managing multiple brands, campaigns, lists, and forms. Users can define lists based on custom data and compare engagement metrics. The drag-and-drop interface allows for easy editing of branded and mobile-optimized templates. BigMailer also supports message types, custom opt-outs, location-based marketing, and generates reports for campaign engagement and sales performance improvement.
- Startup: Up to 1000 Contacts, $0
- Business Basic: Unlimited Contacts, $1 per 1000 contacts/month, Starting at $10/month
- Business Pro: Up to 300k Contacts, $2 per 1000 contacts/month, Starting at $20/month
- Agency: 300k+ Contacts, $2 per 1000 contacts/month, Starting at $600/month
- Auto-responding, drip campaigns, and event-triggered emailing
- Mailing list management with customizable fields
- Landing pages and web forms
- Define custom data and collection sources for list segmentation
- Complex setup process
- Higher cost compared to alternative white label email marketing solutions
7. Beefree SDK
Much like Unlayer Embed and Stripo Plugin, Beefree SDK is not a full fledged email marketing platform, but rather an email design solution for SaaS brand in need of no code builders to offer their users.
However, Beefree SDK’s solution span beyond an email builder and include Popups, Landing pages, File Manager, and Content Services and Template Catalog APIs. This solution is perfect for SaaS enterprises of all sizes and on average has saved customers 6 months of development time.
- Free plan: Access to extensive features and template catalog
- Essential plan: $250/month
- Core plan: $800/month
- Superpowers plan: $2,000/month
- Built in AI text assistant
- Ensured compatibility across all email clients and devices
- 3 seamless builder in one
- Real time collaboration features including design-specific commenting and editing
- Limitations of the free plan compared to paid plans
- Integration of template catalog is priced separately
Finding the right white label email software or platform
We know that choosing the ideal white label email marketing tool is pivotal for your organization. Before you dive in headfirst, take a moment to reflect on what you truly need and value. To make this process easier, here are some guiding questions to discuss with your team:
- What are your business goals? With any decision you make, it's important to be in alignment with your business goals. Do you have specific metrics or KPIs in mind for your email marketing services?
- What is your budget? As you can see, there is a wide range of solutions depending on your how much can you allocate for email marketing software/platform. Are you looking for a cost-effective solution, or are you willing to invest in more advanced features?
- What features are essential for you? What features are important for your customers? Which features will give you a competitive advantage?
- How scalable does the solution need to be? Being able to easily upgrade or add additional features is essential if you’re planning for future growth or expansion.
- What are the data security measures? Not only for you but for your customers. Does the tool adhere to industry-standard security protocols? What measures are in place to protect your email lists and customer data?
By carefully considering these questions and conducting thorough research, you can make a well-informed decision when choosing a white label email marketing tool. Take the time to evaluate your options and choose the tool that best suits your unique business objectives.
If you found that Beefree SDK is a viable option for you, feel free to book a free demo today and see for yourself how we can help you gain a competitive edge and a top-notch end-user experience.